These pages contain a combination of official, unofficial, and estimated data. The information posted here is subject to change and will be updated as official information becomes available.
The delegate selection processes herein, along with any and all dates and delegate counts associated therewith, are unofficial and based on either (1) information obtained from either Major Party, (2) Presidential Primary dates established by currently-effective State statute, or- where the foregoing information could not be obtained- (3) the state's 2020 delegate selection process and associated dates adjusted to the corresponding dates in 2024.
- Democratic pledged delegate counts are determined by the jurisdiction's Presidential vote in 2012, 2016, and 2020; along with the jurisdiction's electoral vote allocation based on the July 2020 estimates for the 2020 census for the number of electors in 2024.
- Democratic unpledged delegate counts are determined by the number of DNC Members, Democratic Governors, Democratic U.S. House members, and Democratic U.S. Senators serving at the time of the convention. The count for DNC Members, Distinguished Party Leaders is from the 2020 Convention. The tallies of Governors, Democratic U.S. House members, and Democratic U.S. Senators are the current officeholders.
- Democratic Bonus Delegates and penalties are preliminary.
- Republican delegate counts are based on the number of Republicans elected to the State Legislatures, Governors chairs, U.S. House seats, and U.S. Senators seats through 31 December 2023. Republican unpledged delegate counts are determined by state (or equivalent) party rules. We have assumed that the policies of 2020 will apply in 2024.
- The Republican district delegate count is based on the number of U.S. House members each state will elect in 2024 based on July 2020 estimates for the census.
- Republican penalties for violating the timing window are not included in these delegate tallies.