Participants must be registered to vote as Democrats. Registration on the date of the caucus is accepted.
Saturday 7 May 2016: Guam Caucus. Polling hours 10:00a-8:00p ChST (0000-1000 UTC). Delegate Pledging: Proportional Caucus/Convention. Voter Eligibility: Closed Caucus/Convention.
Saturday 7 May 2016: The caucus meets to choose 7 of Guam's 12 delegates to the Democratic National Convention (representing 7 of Guam's 12 delegate votes at the National Convention). Guam's caucus is conducted like a party-run primary where voters cast secret ballots in their respective precincts. A mandatory 15% threshold is required in order for a presidential contender to be allocated National Convention delegates. Here is how the Democratic Proportional Delegate Allocation Math works.
- 7 at-large delegates to the National Convention are allocated to the presidential contenders according to the island-wide caucus vote.
Results from Pacific Daily News.
Source: The Democratic Party of Guam.
Status: Official. Retrieved: Sunday 8 May 2016.
| || ||7|| || ||4|| || ||3|
The remaining 5 National Convention delegates consist of
- 5 Unpledged PLEO delegates:
- 4 Democratic National Committee members (Guam Party Chair, Guam Party Vice-Chair,
Committeeman, and Committeewoman).
- 1 Member of Congress (0 Senators and 1 Representative) (Territorial Delegate Madeleine Z. Bordallo =a non-voting Delegate in the House of Representatives).
- 0 Governors.
- 0 Distinguished Party Leaders.
These 5 delegates and will go to the Democratic National Convention officially "Unpledged".