Author's Other Site
The Campaign and beyond
- Taegan Goddard's interactive 2020 Presidential Electoral Vote Map.
- Just Web Proxy. Free Web Proxy Sites for Anonymous Surfing and VPN Tools.
- U.S. Vote Foundation. U.S. Vote Foundation offers a suite of voter services designed to make it easier for all American citizens to register and vote in state and federal elections.
- BusinessCreditCards.com - Voting for You: Are the Presidential Candidates Looking Out for Your Business?
- Vote4Stuff is a nonpartisan campaign conceived and produced by Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire. facebook.com/Vote4Stuff, youtube.com/vote4stuff, Twitter.com/vote4stuff - The website's purpose is to engage and inspire young people to register, vote and participate in the upcoming election.
- Beyond Ballot Boxes - The Ultimate Voting Resource Guide
- FLAGDOM - Flags of the World
- Purple Forge - Online Political & Marketing Campaign Expertise in Social Networking, Mobile Technology and the Web
- Doug Band
- Everything Left - Politics, Current Events
- EIN News - World News Media Monitoring
- Bill Hammons' US Senators and Representatives by State - 110th and 111th Congresses.
- http://writein2008.blogspot.com/. 2008 US Presidential Write-in Candidate Requirements for each State. Research by the Frank Moore for President campaign.
- http://www.nationalcaucus.org/. National Presidential Caucus
- The Overseas Vote Foundation provides nonpartisan information, Internet based voter tools and services for military and overseas absentee voters: an online tool to fill out your voter registration and ballot request form, state and local election official directories, a voter help desk, deadline charts and more.
- The Coaliton for Free & Open Elections (COFOE) "Full and fair access to the electoral process is a right central to democracy."
- Independent Voting. The reactionary thrust of the Republican Party and the visionlessness of the Democratic Party have left a political void. That is why upwards of 35% of Americans are independents.
- Freedom Ballot Access. Freedom Ballot Access works to support ballot access for Third Party candidates across the United States.
- Can I Vote? provided by the National Association of Secretaries of State.
- National Popular Vote. The National Popular Vote bill would guarantee the election of the presidential candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- PoliticalSign.com is a design firm offering political signs, banners, posters, bumper stickers, and other goods for political candidates to promote political campaigns.
- Steven Roach's political comics satire
- Conservative Blog - Conservative News & Political Blog for Right of Center Activists | RedState
- Larry J. Sabato's Center for Politics at the University of Virginia
- CQPolitics.com - from Congressional Quarterly
- Fix Our United States - Ranked Choice Voting - Electoral Reform
- www.NationalPopularVote.com - National Popular Election of the President
- Smart Voter by the League of Women Voters
- http://www.termlimits.org - U.S. Term Limits
- http://www.capitalistocracy.com - Canadian Association for Research on Capitalistocracy.
- http://www.factcheck.org FactCheck.org - Annenberg Political Fact Check
- http://www.buzzflash.com BuzzFlash
- http://www.tnr.com The New Republic Online
- http://www.realclearpolitics.com Real Clear Politics
- electionline.org Election Reform Informaiton
- Law.com First in Legal News and Information
- The Political Influentials - Inspired by news, research, books, and blogs that refer to Influentials, particularly politics.
- polstate.com - Political State Report - Straight from the Trenches
- GovTrack.us - A nexus of information about the United States Congress
- Congress.org - Elections, Candidates, Issues
- Antoine Clarke's Election Watch
- ni4d.org. 'The National Initiative for Democracy' is a proposed law developed by The Democracy Foundation creating a government "by you, the people".
- Thirty-Thousand.org/pages/section_IX.htm. Thirty-Thousand.org - Section IX: The Electoral College
- Thirty-Thousand.org/pages/Neubauer-Zeitlin.htm. Thirty-Thousand.org - Outcomes of Presidential Elections and House Size - Neubauer-Zeitlin Analysis
- 3SmartCubes.com - US Presidential Quizzes. Check out their collection of quizzes related to the US presidential elections.
- Better World Links - U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2004. 2250 Links - An excellent information resource for voters and important tool for campaigners and volunteers alike!
- http://ThomasMc.com Daily News and Opinion Magazine
- Repentant Nader Voter (Political Action Committee)
- NoJohnKerry.org for President, Anti-Kerry Site
- DemocracyForAmerica.com Democracy For America by 2004 Democratic Presidential candidate Howard Dean
- ElectionResources.org - Election Resources on the Internet / RecursosElectorales.org - Recursos Electorales en la Internet
- GovEngine.com Federal, State, and Local Government and Court Resources
- The Political Graveyard "The Internet's Most Comprehensive Source of U.S. Political Biography, or, The Web Site That Tells Where the Dead Politicians are Buried"
- American Millennial Order
- Political Science Papers. Papers On Political Science & Government
|Kids Voting USA is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots organization dedicated to securing democracy for the future by involving youth in the election process today.|
- AboutPolitics.com - Political Site of the Day October 16, 2000
- BrainPop.com Animated site that details the election process for children.
- BIG MEDICINE 2000, W. David Kubiak (New Hampshire Vice Presidential Candidate)
- WFA.org - The World Federalist Association
- FairVote.org - Center for Voting And Democracy
- Votenet - America's Political Resource
- Political Information (.com)
2004 White House Hopefuls
- Retired Army General Wesley K. Clark
- North Carolina Senator John Edwards
- Former Vice President Al Gore (December 15, 2002: Stated that he will not run for President in 2004)
- Missouri Congressman Richard "Dick" Gephardt
- Florida Senator Bob Graham (withdrew 6 October 2003)
- Massachusetts Senator John Kerry
- Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich
- Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman
- Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.
- Bill Pearman
- Rev. Al Sharpton
- President George W. Bush
- (Vice President Richard "Dick" Cheney - May 6, 2003: Announced that he has agreed to be George W. Bush's running mate in 2004.)
- Kenneth Scot Stremsky (withdrew March 25, 2003)
- Constitution (formerly US Taxpayers)
- Peace and Freedom
Omnibus References to State Constitutions and Statutes
National Committees and Organizations
Christian Liberty Party
American Independent Party
American Reform Party
Democratic Party (Archive)
Republican Party (Archive)
- United States Code - Federal Statutes
- The Constitution of the United States
Secretaries of State
- www.us-cert.gov National Cyber Alert System / US Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- http://www.nationalatlas.gov - National Atlas of the United States. The Congressional District maps appearing on this site are provided by the National Atlas.
Friendly Browsers and Internet Tools