Participation in the Northern Mariana Islands' delegate selection process is open to all voters who wish to participate as Democrats. Individuals may register to vote at the caucus. Uncommitted will be on the ballot if at least 1 delegate candidate runs for the Uncommitted preference. Write-ins are not allowed.
Saturday 14 March 2020: Northern Marianas Convention. Delegate Pledging: Proportional Caucus/Convention. Voter Eligibility: Closed Caucus/Convention.
Included in Nationwide vote.
|%||Uncommitted|| || |
6 of 11 delegates to the Democratic National Convention are pledged to presidential contenders based on the results of the voting in today's Northern Marianas Caucus. A mandatory 15 percent threshold is required in order for a presidential contender to be pledged National Convention delegates. How the Democratic Proportional Delegate Allocation Math works.
- 6 At-Large delegates are to be pledged proportionally to presidential contenders based on the Caucus results islandwide.
|Islandwide|| || ||6|
| || ||6|
The remaining 5 National Convention delegates consist of
- 5 Unpledged PLEO delegates:
- 4 Democratic National Committee members.
- 1 Member of Congress (0 Senators and 1 Representative). Territorial Delegate Gregorio Kilili Camacho "Kilili" Sablan, an Independent/Democrat, is a non-voting Delegate in the House of Representatives.
- 0 Governors.
- 0 Distinguished Party Leaders.
These 5 delegates and will go to the Democratic National Convention officially "Unpledged".