Sort by FEC Total Receipts
Grouped By Party
|Any candidate for President of the United States reporting a minimum of $200,000 in "Total Receipts" to the Federal Election Commission is hereby defined as a "principal candidate" for the purposes of 'The Green Papers' website. Such "principal candidates" are listed, per each Political Party (or other classification containing more than one Party), in a separate section ahead of other candidates for President of that same Party (or said multi-Party classification).|
This listing includes candidates appearing on a state election authority's list of 2020 Presidential candidates; individuals who have filed a Form 1 Statement of Candidacy for President in 2020, filed a Form 2 Statement of Organization, and have $5000 or more in Total Receipts (frivolous submissions are excluded); and U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, and Governors who have declared they are running for President.FEC indicates the Federal Election Commission (FEC) Campaign Finance Summary "Total Receipts" for candidates for Federal Office.
Federal Election Commission 2016 Candidates for President.
Principal Democratic Candidates
|Congressman John K. Delaney of Maryland|
|• FEC P00006213; 30 Sep 17; Tot $848,499; Dsb $557,468|
• Formal Announcement of Candidacy: Friday 28 July 2017
• Officeholder website: https://delaney.house.gov/
• 28 July 2017: Announced his candidacy.
|Andrew Yang of New York|
|• FEC P00006486; 31 Mar 18; Tot $242,008; Dsb $115,208|
• Declaration of Intent of Candidacy: Monday 6 November 2017
• Campaign website: https://www.yang2020.com/
• Address: NEW YORK, NY 10036
Other Democratic Candidates
|Hart P. Cunningham of Arizona|
|• FEC P00006825; 31 Mar 18; Tot $187,897; Dsb $187,873|
• Declaration of Intent of Candidacy: Thursday 11 January 2018
• Campaign website: http://www.hart2020.com/
• Address: SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251-4640
Major Third Parties
|Adam Kokesh of Arizona|
|• FEC P00006841; 31 Mar 18; Tot $51,690; Dsb $47,463|
• Declaration of Intent of Candidacy: Saturday 13 January 2018
• Campaign website: http://www.adamvstheman.com/
• Address: ASH FORK, AZ 60625
|Donald Eugene Lowe of Texas|
|• FEC P60006426; 17 Oct 17; Tot $0; Dsb $0|
• Declaration of Intent of Candidacy: Thursday 1 June 2017
• Address: SAN ANGELO, TX 76905
|Keith Davenport of North Carolina|
|• FEC P00005900; 30 Sep 17; Tot $14,714; Dsb $5,074|
• Declaration of Intent of Candidacy: Monday 1 May 2017
• Campaign website: http://www.keith-davenport.com/
• Address: LEXINGTON, NC 27292
Write-in/Scattered/otherwise not readily classifiable
Seize the Memes of Production Candidates
|James Walter Jobe of Virginia|
|• Formal Announcement of Candidacy: Monday 19 December 2016|
• Campaign website: https://jobe2020.weebly.com/
• Address: Williamsburg, VA 23188
For Vice President: Jessie Noel Diesner of Sacramento, California nominated on 22 November 2017 and Tyler Elizabeth Sanders of Hampton, Virginia nominated on 18 December 2017
"FEC" indicates the Federal Election Commission (FEC) Campaign Finance Summary.
When available, we post each candidate's FEC identification number, the date of their most recently filed Report of Receipts and Disbursements, their "Tot" [Total Receipts (contributions received or what came in: FEC Form 3, Line 16, Column B)] and their "Dsb" [Total Disbursements (expenditures or what was spent: FEC Form 3, Line 23, Column B)]. A link is provided to the Federal Election Commission's Summary Report for those who might wish to explore the details.
If a candidate raises or spends $5,000 or less, he or she is not subject to FEC reporting requirements.
Election 2020 - Presidential Primary, Caucus, and Convention Home