Alabama has 67 counties and 7 congressional districts: 60 counties are
wholly within a given congressional district; 7 counties are divided
among more than one congressional district.
UNDIVIDED COUNTIES (wholly within one Congressional District):
- CD 1: Baldwin, Escambia, Mobile, Monroe and Washington.
- CD 2: Autauga, Barbour, Bullock, Butler, Coffee, Conecuh, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Elmore, Geneva, Henry, Houston and Pike.
- CD 3: Calhoun, Chambers, Chilton, Clay, Cleburne, Coosa, Lee, Mason, Randolph, Russell, St. Clair, Talladega and Tallapoosa.
- CD 4: Blount, Cherokee, Cullman, DeKalb, Etowah, Fayette, Franklin, Lamar, Marion, Marshall, Walker and Winston.
- CD 5: Colbert, Jackson, Lauderdale, Limestone, Madison and Morgan.
- CD 6: Shelby.
- CD 7: Choctaw, Dallas, Greene, Hale, Lowndes, Marengo, Perry, Sumter and Wilcox.
DIVIDED COUNTIES (split between more than one Congressional District):
- Bibb: CDs 3 and 6
- Clarke: CDs 1 and 7
- Jefferson: CDs 6 and 7
- Lawrence: CDs 4 and 5
- Montgomery: CDs 2 and 7
- Pickens: CDs 4 and 7
- Tuscaloosa: CDs 6 and 7