- Election 2000 Presidential Primaries, Caucuses, and Conventions
- State by State coverage. Includes the Delegate Selection Process, delegate
allocation, delegate counts, popular vote, primary and caucus dates, primary
types, voter eligibility, poll closing times.
- 37th Republican National Convention
- July 31 - August 3, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 43rd Democratic National Convention
- August 14-17, Los Angeles, California
- WHY ARE THEY ALL HERE, ANYWAY?
- An historical analysis of the apportionment of delegate votes at the National Conventions of the two major parties.
- Historical Analysis of the Presidential Nominating Process
- Presidential Hopefuls
- The candidates were crossed off one by one until we had a new President.
- 2000 General Election
- Tuesday, November 7, 2000 to Saturday, January 6, 2001. President, United States Senate, and House of Representatives
- Presidential Primary Types include
the Delegate Selection Primary, Advisory Primary, Winner-Take-All Primary,
Proportional Primary, Democratic National Convention Proportional Primary
Threshold Rules, Bonus Primary, Loophole Primary, and Caucus/Convention.
- Voter Eligibility for the Closed, Open,
and Modified Open Primary or Caucus.
- News and events related to the election process