- American Samoa
- Tuesday 14 September 2021 Special Gubernatorial Recall Election . Polling hours 7:00a-8:00p PDT (1400-0300 UTC).
- District of Columbia
- Tuesday 5 January 2021 Senate Class 2 Runoff and Senate Class 3 Special Runoff Election . Polling hours reportedly 7:00a-7:00p EST (1200-0000 UTC).
- Saturday 20 March 2021 Special Election CDs 2 and 5 . Polling hours 7:00a-8:00p CDT (1200-0100 UTC).
- Saturday 24 April 2021 Special Runoff CD 2 . Polling hours 7:00a-8:00p CDT (1200-0100 UTC).
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Tuesday 8 June 2021 Primary . Polling hours 6:00a-8:00p EDT (1000-0000 UTC).
- New Mexico
- Tuesday 1 June 2021 Special Election CD 1 . Polling hours 7:00a-7:00p MDT (1300-0100 UTC).
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Northern Marianas
- Tuesday 3 August 2021 Special Primary - CDs 11 and 15 . Polling hours 6:30a-7:30p EDT (1030-2330 UTC).
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Saturday 1 May 2021 Special Election House CD 6. Polling hours 7:00a-7:00p CDT (1200-0000 UTC).
- Tuesday 27 July 2021 Special Runoff CD 6 . Polling hours reportedly 7:00a-7:00p CDT (1200-0000 UTC).
- Virgin Islands
- Tuesday 8 June 2021 Primary . Polling hours 6:00a-7:00p EDT (1000-2300 UTC).
- West Virginia
- Tuesday 16 February 2021 Spring Primary . Polling hours 7:00a-8:00p CST (1300-0200 UTC).
- Tuesday 6 April 2021 Spring Election . Polling hours 7:00a-8:00p CDT (1200-0100 UTC).
Time zone abbreviations
UTC: Coordinated Universal Time (Greenwich England)
AST: Atlantic Standard Time (Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands), UTC - 4 hours
EST: Eastern Standard Time, UTC - 5 hours
EDT: Eastern Daylight Time, UTC - 4 hours
CST: Central Standard Time, UTC - 6 hours
CDT: Central Daylight Time, UTC - 5 hours
MST: Mountain Standard Time, UTC - 7 hours
MDT: Mountain Daylight Time, UTC - 6 hours
PST: Pacific Standard Time, UTC - 8 hours
PDT: Pacific Daylight Time, UTC - 7 hours
AKST: Alaska Standard Time, UTC - 9 hours
AKDT: Alaska Daylight Time, UTC - 8 hours
HAST: Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time, UTC - 10 hours
HADT: Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time (Hawii does not observe daylight time), UTC - 9 hours
ChST: Chamorro Standard Time (Guam, Northern Marianas), UTC + 10 hours
SST: Samoa Standard Time, UTC - 11 hours
Primary dates marked "presumably" and polling times marked "reportedly" are based on unofficial or estimated data (especially as regards local variations from a jurisdictionwide statutory and/or regulatory standard) and are, thereby, subject to change.
2021 General Election Outline
- 2021 General Election Home
- Popular Vote by Office
- Regarding Popular Vote Edge Cases
- 2021 Primaries and Runoffs for Statewide offices/Congress
- Alphabetically with Filing Deadlines
- Chronologically with Filing Deadlines
- Primary/Runoff/Special Elections Poll Closing Times (across time zones)
- General Election Poll Closing Times Alphabetically (across time zones)
- General Election Poll Closing Times Chronologically (across time zones)
- Polling Hours
- Primaries at a Glance
- Regarding Office Edge Cases
- Open Governor's Chairs, Senate and House Seats (the incumbent is not running for re-election)
- Governor's Chairs, Senate, and U.S. House Seats with no incumbent running for them
- Uncontested Governor's Chairs, Senate, and U.S. House Seats (one candidate running for office)
- Governor's Chairs, Senate, and U.S. House Seats with multiple incumbents running for them
- Governor's Chairs, Senate, and U.S. House Seats with only one major party candidate running for office
- 2021 Partisan Composition by State
- Political Parties
- Comparative Political Party Predominance in each State, 2000 thru 2016
- Political Party Floor Leaders in the Congress of the United States
- Dates of DIRECT PRIMARY Elections re: Major Party Nominations for Statewide and/or Federal Office
- Length of Terms of Office of STATE Governors throughout American History
- Downloadable data files